Friday, March 9, 2012

Even if you are not Irish...

These jewelries are perfect for welcoming Spring and celebrating St.Patrick's day! I made lots of accessories themed shamrock (clover) for my consignment at Junk Evolution. There are embroidered pendants (the pendant tops measures only one inch!), lucky four leaves brooches, and crocheted lariats (necklaces). I feel Spring is just around the corner, and these items will bring you Spring breeze earlier. If you are in Michiana area, come to Junk Evolution and take a look! Even if you are not Irish.They are only available for a limited time! (Of course, if you are ND funs you'll have lots of chances to wear them all year around!)




There are some similar items in my Etsy shop. If you are interested please take a look!

 I am preparing to post the tutorial for making the crocheted lariat (necklace) in the photo above. Please stay toned if you wish to make it by yourself!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment